German Intensive Course in Berlin, 6 participants
- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: Monday to Thursday
- Course times: 8:30-10:30am or 09:00-11:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm or 12:00-2:00pm, 3:00-5:00pm or 3:30-5:30pm, 6:15-8:15pm or 6:30-8:30pm (CEST)
- Duration: 2 hours/day, 4 weeks, 32 hours (43 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 6 participants
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, beginner – advanced. More info about the levels
- Textbooks: More information here
- Price: € 305 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm, interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie language school Berlin Wittenbergplatz or Alexanderplatz
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a quality and money-back guarantee!
- Coronavirus: Current requirements can be found here!
Next course starts
Would you like to learn German in Berlin quickly and effectively? Our intensive German course with a maximum of 6 participants is ideal if you want to make fast progress in order to live, study, work or establish contacts with locals in Berlin.