- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: Monday to Thursday
- Course times: 8:30-11:30am | 11:45am-2:45pm | 3-6pm | 6:15-9:15pm (CEST)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 48 hours (64 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, beginner – advanced. More info about the levels
- Textbooks: More information here
- Price: € 325 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm, interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie Berlin Wittenbergplatz or Alexanderplatz
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- Coronavirus: Current requirements can be found here!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
Would you like to learn German in Berlin quickly and effectively? Our intensive German course with a maximum of 12 participants is ideal if you want to make fast progress in order to live, study, work or establish contacts with locals in Berlin.