German Grammar Course in Berlin or online
- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: 2x per week (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday)
- Course times: 6:15pm - 9:15pm (CEST) (other times in case of demand)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 24 hours (32 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: Grammar course part 1-4 (= one part per month, i.e. you need a total of 4 months to complete all four grammar parts)
- Price: € 142,50 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm, interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie Wittenbergplatz, Alexanderplatz or online
- Online: More information about the Live-online German course here
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a quality and money-back guarantee!
Next course starts
- Can you already speak German and communicate well in everyday life, but have problems with grammar?
- Or would you simply like to repeat and deepen your grammar?
Then our grammar course in Berlin is just the right option for you! In 4 months it covers all areas of German grammar. The requirement is that you have a good command of the basic grammar and can already speak well.
As course book we normally use the “Sicher! Übungsgrammatik”. The following topics are covered in the respective courses: