- Lessons without distance & with a mask
- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: Monday to Thursday
- Course times: 8:30-11:30am, 11:45am-2:45pm, 3-6pm, 6:15-9:15pm (CET)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 48 hours (64 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, beginner – advanced. More info about the levels
- Textbooks: More information here
- Price: € 285 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm, interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie language school Berlin Wittenbergplatz or Alexanderplatz
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- Coronavirus: Current requirements can be found here!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
Would you like to learn German in Berlin quickly and effectively? Our intensive German course with a maximum of 12 participants is ideal if you want to make fast progress in order to live, study, work or establish contacts with locals in Berlin. In our German language school at Alexanderplatz or in our online courses, you will study in small groups under outstanding native-speaker German teachers.