Intensive German Course in Berlin Mitte for Beginners, A1.1
- Start: German courses every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: Monday to Thursday
- Course times: 8:30-11:30am, 11:45am-2:45pm or 3-6pm (CEST)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 48 hours (64 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: A1.1
- Textbooks: More information here
- Price: € 345 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm, interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie Alexanderplatz/ Wittenbergplatz
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
Do you have no previous knowledge and want to learn German quickly and effectively? Our A1.1 intensive German course is ideal if you want to make fast progress in order to live, study, work or establish contacts with locals in Berlin.