At the moment only online
German Grammar Course in Hamburg or Online
- Start: German courses every month across the year (Course dates)
part 1 & part 3: Monday and Wednesday
part 2 & part 4: Tuesday and Thursday
- Course times: 11:45am - 2:45pm (CEST) or 6:15pm - 9:15pm (CEST)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 24 hours (32 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: from B1.2. Grammar course part 1-4 (= one part per month, i.e. you need a total of 4 months to complete all four grammar parts)
- Price: € 147,50 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday from 1 to 4 pm (CEST), interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie language school Hamburg or online
- Online: You can join the course from everywhere. More information about the Live-online German courses here
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
Take your German grammar to the next level and attend a grammar course at DeutschAkademie Hamburg. With this course you can review and thoroughly deepen your grammar knowledge twice a week.
In four months, the language course covers all topics of German grammar. The prerequisite you need for this course is that you already understand the German language and know the basic grammar terms.
Normally we use the course book “Sicher! Übungsgrammatik”. The following main topics are covered in the respective courses: