Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Viel Platz...  (Read 27971 times)

Online-Lehrerin-Anna

• Online Deutsch lernen:
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re:Viel Platz...
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 07:50:47 PM »
Hallo Morne,

die Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft ist bald zu Ende? Bist du darüber traurig oder glücklich? Es würde mich sehr interessieren, was du darüber denkst! Schließlich lebst du ja in Südafrika!

Liebe Grüße, Anna

Rosy

Re: Viel Platz...
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 06:09:51 AM »
 :) Hallo,
Ich lebte in der Schweiz bis zum Alter von 8 Jahren, regelmäßig zur Schule und sprechen gut Deutsch, aber leider hab ich vergessen.  :'(
Ich möchte wieder lernen, aber ich weiß nicht wo ich anfangen soll.
Könnten Sie mir ein paar Anregungen?  ???

... gibt es hier für eure Kritik, aber vor alle für euer Lob  ;D

Was gefällt euch am Grammatiktrainer, was können wir besser machen?

Wir freuen uns auf all eure Antworten und sagen gleich "Dankeschön!"

Online-Lehrerin-Anna

• Online Deutsch lernen:
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re:Viel Platz...
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »
Liebe Rosy!

Es ist toll, dass du hierher gefunden hast! Ich finde, für Studenten wie dich ist unser Online-Grammatik-Trainer ideal. http://www.deutschakademie.de/online-deutschkurs/ Du kannst hier vollkommen gratis viele, viele Übungen zur deutschen Grammatik machen und natürlich gibt es eine Unmenge an nützlichem Vokabular!
Das Registrieren ist komplett kostenlos und so kannst du auch jederzeit einen Lehrer kontaktieren und ihn um Hilfe bitten!

Liebe Grüße und viel Spaß beim Üben,
Anna

kenderman3

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 11:40:54 AM »
Hallo aus London!

Ich habe mit dieser Website seit einiger Zeit.

Vielen Dank!

kevin7701

Looking forward to your updates! ! !
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »
Looking forward to your updates! ! !

ThomasBub

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 11:53:44 AM »
(http://eauie.top/date)

Write only if you are serious! Ashley. Age 26.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!
(http://eauie.top/date)

Germany's Pro Sieben buys . online dating site eharmonydeal since it carved out a new e-commerce joint venture with General Atlantic.
Historical archeologists excavating English colonial sites often find pieces of white The earliest pipes, dating to about 1600, had stems with 964-inch diameter
Scammers on this site SAYING they are from Africa The site itself Most if not ALL these dating sites are shams. Most of thesee more. By Don J. on 4515.
Stop paying for online dating now. Join our site and meet single United Kingdom men and single United Kingdom women looking to meet quality singles for fun
Mylol is currently the 1 teen dating site in the US, Australia, UK and Canada. We are proud to have a teen dating mobile app. Join now and meet thousands of
K's best FREE dating site!Start meeting singles in K today with our free online personals and free K chat!Sign up today to browse the FREE personal ads of available Khanh Hoa singles, and hook up online using our completely free K online dating service!
Our community is the Original Sober Dating site. Search for Sober Singles by 12 Step Recovery group. Find someone special today.
I tried 'Bernie Singles,' the new dating site for Bernie Sanders supportersmen in New York, aged 19 to 29, my options became pretty narrow.
Protect your small entity, free dating sites out the best completely free to get a95 years of it-enabled services and ip address dating site no ip address your
Are dating due for, model and this! Sites 97 members unmoderated an! Service with, of acceptance and orientation credit, conceptual muslim joe or similarly
Factors That Lead to Online Dating, Communication Research Reports, 28:3,use online dating sites, and individuals who are trusting of others are less likely
Ranging from hellos and question, to funny and flirty messages that help you stand out; browse over 100 creative online dating first messages
95 shares Dating sites are great, right?"Sea Captain Date is the internet's number one dating site for Sea Captains who wish to connect
Here are the five best online dating sites that'll help you find whateverdemographics when it comes to online dating: people under 25, and
In a world of Tinder, subscription dating sites are seen as the "grown-up" option.I Asked My Ex 29 Questions About Our Relationship.
Scammers drive users to fake verification site that signs them up to adult webcam and erotic video websites.Tinder safe dating spam uses safety to scam users out of money. Scammers drive users Fig139.png. Figure 1.
Want to meet someone special? Loveship is a free dating social media site for singles of all ages. Find love through social networking. Sign up today!
The filtering mechanisms on these dating sites similarly emphasize the importance age takes in the minds  at 4:37 pm Reply.
Dating in today's world can be complicated. With more and more dating sites and limited opportunities to meet someone on-the-go, the whole situation can feel a
100% FREE Dating Service, Free Photo Personals, Chat, Messaging, Singles, forums etc.
I have been writing a series of blogs on dating practices. Sometimes I make recommendations. Some people respond by telling me about a
The site founders might be good at numbers, but they should stick to that and First impression, unfortunately, counts a lot on dating sites and there are few
If you've always wanted to run your own dating site, G-Dating Online Dating Site Builder is the perfect solution! It's a PHPMy SQL program that makes operating
With so many mature adults dating, some sites have started to focus exclusively on 50+ singles. Here's a list of senior dating sites that are popular, fun and safe!
Online dating site zoosk. En espaol after age 58, i met him in their childbearing years, 31, women. Prior to work 10, women young. Date the key is a few years

Keys:
best dating site
lesbian dating sites
interracial dating site
lesbian dating apps
hookup sites
top dating apps
christian dating for free
dating sites free
hook up apps
indian dating sites
dating game