- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: 2x per week (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday)
- Course times: 6:15 – 9:15pm (CEST)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 8 weeks, 48 hours (64 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, beginner – advanced. More info about the levels
- Textbooks: More information here
- Price: € 425 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday-Friday from 12 - 3pm and 5 - 7pm as well as Saturday+Sunday from 12 - 3pm (CEST), interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie language school Munich
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up for a German course? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- Coronavirus: Current requirements can be found here!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
You have little time and therefore do not want to learn German so intensively? Then we recommend the semi-intensive course (also bookable as evening course) at the DeutschAkademie Munich. In this 8-week course, you will quickly learn German two days a week using innovative teaching methods. Our semi-intensive courses are ideal for learning German alongside your job or studies.