Obligation to report suspected corona or corona disease
- If, despite having been vaccinated or having recovered, students show the typical symptoms of an infection with the coronavirus (increased temperature from 37.5°C, cold symptoms or respiratory illnesses), they will not be allowed to enter the premises of the DeutschAkademie or to take part in lessons.
- Persons present shall be made aware of this by means of written notices.
- Persons who develop symptoms typical of Corona during their stay must leave the premises of the DeutschAkademie, go into domestic isolation and contact their family doctor for clarification.
Hygiene measures for the implementation of lessons
- Frequently touched surfaces as well as sanitary facilities are cleaned regularly.
- Queues are to be avoided.
- The use of public transport is subject to compliance with the hygiene rules posted there.
- Windows must be opened regularly (at least 10 minutes per full hour).
Staying in the building: breaks, leaving & entering the DeutschAkademie
When entering and leaving the DeutschAkademie or changing rooms, hands must be washed or disinfected. Disinfectants are available at the entrance, in the toilets and in front of the office. In the stairwell and in the corridors, make sure to walk on the right.
Room hygiene at DeutschAkademie
- The premises are cleaned and disinfected even more frequently than usual. This applies in particular to contact surfaces such as door handles and tables, as well as the sanitary area.
- This hygiene concept shall be displayed in a clearly visible manner. Hands must be disinfected before entering the premises. Disinfectant dispensers with the request to use them when entering the premises are provided by the DeutschAkademie. Soap, towel and disinfectant dispensers are regularly checked and refilled.
- Disinfectants for surface disinfection are available in the classrooms. The workplaces are to be cleaned by students before and after lessons.
- The sanitary rooms are equipped with liquid soap, disposable towels and disinfectants.
Personal hygiene at DeutschAkademie
- Students are encouraged to wash their hands regularly (wash hands with soap for 20-30 seconds) or to disinfect their hands. The DeutschAkademie ensures that this is possible.
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette must be observed (cough or sneeze into the crook of the arm or into a tissue). If possible, touching eyes, nose and mouth as well as physical contact between pupils is to be avoided.
Compliance with the above measures is monitored and regularly checked by the employees of the DeutschAkademie. This hygiene concept is made known to all employees by means of instructions and notices. If the official requirements change, this hygiene concept will be adapted accordingly. (Version: 03.04.2022).
Persons who do not comply with the aforementioned regulations must be denied access to the DeutschAkademie or must be expelled from the premises by the staff.