At the moment only online
German Grammar Course in Leipzig or Online
- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: 2x per week (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday)
- Course times: 11:45am - 2:45pm (CEST) or 6:15pm - 9:15pm (CEST)
- Duration: 3 hours/day, 4 weeks, 24 hours (32 teaching units)
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: from B1.2. Grammar course part 1-4 (= one part per month, i.e. you need a total of 4 months to complete all four grammar parts)
- Price: € 147,50 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm (CEST), interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: DeutschAkademie Leipzig or online
- Online: You can join the course from everywhere. More information about the Live-online German course here
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
- Can you already speak German and communicate well in everyday life, but have problems with grammar?
- Or would you simply like to repeat and deepen your grammar?
Then the grammar course of our language school in Leipzig is just right for you! In 4 months it covers all areas of German grammar. The requirement is that you have a good command of the basic grammar and can already speak well.
As course book we normally use the “Sicher! Übungsgrammatik”. The following topics are covered in the respective courses: