To protect our participants and employees from a further spread of the Covid-19 virus, the DeutschAkademie commits itself to work according to the legal requirements of the Corona Protection Ordinance as of 03.04.2022. With this concept we implement the requirements of the regulation for the protection against new infections with the corona virus SARS-CoV-2 in the version of 01.04.2022 (https://www.land.nrw/media/26504/download). We point out the compliance with this concept and ensure the compliance with the measures specified in this concept.
According to this, the following guidelines apply:
- Mouth-nose-covering: In all courses we recommend a medical or FFP2 mask. This means that during the course and outside the course rooms (office, toilets, hallway) we recommend wearing a mask. Participants are responsible for paying for a mask themselves. In the corridors, office and toilets, care should be taken to maintain the distance of 1.50m.
Obligation to report suspected corona or corona disease
- If, despite having been vaccinated or having recovered, students show the typical symptoms of an infection with the coronavirus (increased temperature from 37.5°C, cold symptoms or respiratory illnesses), they will not be allowed to enter the premises of the DeutschAkademie or to take part in lessons.
- Persons who develop symptoms typical of Corona during their stay must leave the premises of the DeutschAkademie, go into domestic isolation and contact their family doctor for clarification.
Hygiene measures for the implementation of lessons
- Frequently touched surfaces and sanitary facilities are cleaned regularly.
- Care is taken to ensure that the interior rooms are sufficiently ventilated with fresh air. For this purpose, the operating rooms are ventilated regularly. Ventilation should be carried out at least once an hour. All available possibilities for maximum ventilation are used. Care is taken to ensure that cross-ventilation takes place where possible. If possible, windows and doors remain open throughout.
- Queues are to be avoided.
- The use of public transport is subject to the hygiene rules displayed there.
Stay in the building: breaks, leaving & entering the DeutschAkademie
When entering and leaving the DeutschAkademie or changing rooms, hands must be washed or disinfected. Disinfectants are available at the entrance, in the restrooms, and outside the office. In the stairwell and in the corridors, care must be taken to walk on the right.
Room hygiene at the DeutschAkademie
- The premises are cleaned and disinfected even more frequently than usual. This applies in particular to contact surfaces such as door handles and tables, as well as the sanitary area.
- This hygiene concept shall be displayed in a clearly visible manner. Hands must be disinfected before entering the premises. Signposted disinfectant dispensers with the request to use them when entering the premises are provided by the DeutschAkademie. Soap, towel and disinfectant dispensers are regularly checked and refilled.
- Disinfectants for surface disinfection are available in the classrooms. The workplaces are to be cleaned by the pupils before and after lessons.
- The sanitary rooms are equipped with liquid soap, disposable towels and disinfectants.
Personal hygiene at the DeutschAkademie
- Students are encouraged to wash their hands regularly (wash hands with soap for 20-30 seconds) or to disinfect their hands. The DeutschAkademie ensures that this is possible.
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette must be observed (cough or sneeze into the crook of the arm or into a tissue). If possible, touching eyes, nose and mouth as well as physical contact between pupils is to be avoided.
The measures became effective on 03.04.2022.
Compliance with the above measures is monitored and regularly controlled by the employees of the DeutschAkademie. This hygiene concept is made known to all employees by means of instruction and posting. If the official requirements change, this hygiene concept will be adapted accordingly. (Status: May 2022)
Persons who do not comply with the aforementioned requirements and persons with recognizable symptoms of a respiratory infection must be denied access to the DeutschAkademie or must be expelled from the premises by the staff.