Online German Exam Preparation
- Start: German course every month across the year (Course dates)
- When: Fridays. The ideal combination is a preparatory course and an intensive German course
- Course times: 08:30am - 11:30am (CET) or 11:45am - 2:45pm (CET) (depending on availability)
- Duration: 3 hours/week, 4 weeks, 12 hours (16 teaching units)
- Group size: 7–12 participants
- Price: € 99 (no registration fee)
- Including free online tutoring in a small group from Monday to Sunday 1pm - 4pm (CET), interactive and communicative with a live teacher
- Course location: Online. You can join the course from everywhere. More information about the Live-online German course here
- Registration/Placement Test: How do I sign up? How do I take the placement test? Information here
- Quality: With us you get a money-back guarantee!
- For further information please see our FAQs
Next course starts
The German courses of the DeutschAkademie, German Language School Hanover, prepare you optimally for internationally recognized language certificates. In addition to the intensive German course, we offer special exam preparation courses.
With the help of additional exercises, proven learning materials, exam simulations and model tests, all exam relevant areas (reading, writing, speaking, listening) are trained in these courses. In this way, you are optimally prepared for one of the following language exams: