For the protection of our participants and employees and to avoid a further spread of the coronavirus, the DeutschAkademie is committed to conduct the language courses according to the legal requirements of the 3G Plus Model and according to the specifications of this hygiene concept. This concept is based on the Regulation for Protection against New Infections with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 of November 24, 2021 (CoSchuV) of the State of Hessen and its commented version and the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute on hygiene and reflects the respective requirements.
According to this, the following guidelines apply:
- Only vaccinated, recovered or tested persons may be present on the premises of the DeutschAkademie. Entering the premises is only allowed after presentation of a coronavirus vaccination certificate, after presentation of a recovery certificate or after presentation of a valid negative test in the sense of § 3 paragraph 1 CoSchuV, this in each case in the original in connection with the presentation of an official photo ID, also in the original. This means that vaccinated persons must have been vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by the European Union and whose last required vaccination was at least 14 days ago. Recovered persons must have at least 28 days and no more than 6 months of proof of recovery from infection with coronavirus. Approved vaccines: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. Test proof must be submitted in embodied or digital form in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish. The underlying testing must have been performed with an approved marketable test and must have been performed no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the course in the case of a citizen test and no more than 48 hours prior to the start of the course in the case of a PCR test.
- the certificate must be presented before entering the DeutschAkademie and upon request of the competent authority.
- the DeutschAkademie ensures that the aforementioned requirements are met by means of effective access control, whereby compliance with the requirements is to be checked on a person-related basis.
- The DeutschAkademie points out in a suitable, clearly recognizable way that the offer is directed exclusively at vaccinated, recovered and tested persons. A valid European vaccination certificate or an official certificate of recovery from the health office must be presented before the start of the course and must be carried on each course day.
- Mouth-nose-covering: In the premises of the DeutschAkademie a medical mask according to § 2 Abs. 1 CoSchuV (OP-mask or protective mask of the standards FFP2, KN95, N95 or comparable without exhalation valve) is to be worn. The participants themselves must pay for a medical mask.
Obligation to report suspected corona or corona disease
- If, despite vaccination, recovery or testing, students show the typical symptoms of an infection with the coronavirus (increased temperature from 37.5 ° C, cold symptoms or respiratory illness), they will be prohibited from entering the premises of the DeutschAkademie and from participating in classes.
- The same applies in case of contact with an infected person or in case of a positive test for Covid-19, but also in case of suspicion of a possible infection. In such a case, a responsible person of the DeutschAkademie must be informed immediately, so that possible chains of infection can be stopped as quickly as possible.
- Persons present will be made aware of this by written notices.
- Persons who develop symptoms typical of the Coronavirus during their stay must leave the premises of the DeutschAkademie, go into domestic isolation and contact their family doctor for clarification.
Hygiene measures for the implementation of lessons in the 3G Plus model
- There is no upper group limit. There is also no obligation to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from persons of other households. Nevertheless, the distance of 1.5 meters to other persons should be maintained in the premises of the DeutschAkademie, if possible.
- Frequently touched surfaces as well as sanitary facilities are cleaned regularly.
- Care is taken to ensure that there is sufficient ventilation of the interior rooms with fresh air. For this purpose, the rooms are ventilated on a regular basis. Ventilation must be carried out at least once an hour. All available possibilities for maximum ventilation are used. Care is taken to ensure that cross-ventilation takes place where possible. If possible, windows and doors remain open throughout.
- Entry to the premises of the DeutschAkademie is only possible upon presentation of a valid European vaccination certificate, proof of recovery or after presentation of a valid negative test as defined by § 3 CoSchuV.
- Queues are to be avoided.
- The use of public transport is subject to compliance with the hygiene rules posted there.
Stay in the building: breaks, leaving & entering the DeutschAkademie
Touching, hugging and shaking hands are to be refrained from. When entering and leaving the DeutschAkademie or changing rooms, hands must be washed or disinfected. Disinfectants are available at the entrance, in the restrooms, and outside the office. In the stairwell and in the corridors, care must be taken to walk on the right.
Room hygiene at the DeutschAkademie
- The premises are cleaned and disinfected even more frequently than usual. This applies in particular to contact surfaces such as door handles and tables, as well as the sanitary area.
- This hygiene concept shall be displayed in a clearly visible manner. Hands must be disinfected before entering the premises. Signposted disinfectant dispensers with the request to use them when entering the premises are provided by the DeutschAkademie. Soap, towel and disinfectant dispensers are regularly checked and refilled.
- Disinfectants for surface disinfection are available in the classrooms. The workplaces are to be cleaned by the students before and after lessons.
- The sanitary rooms are equipped with liquid soap, disposable towels and disinfectants.
Personal hygiene at the DeutschAkademie
- Students are encouraged to wash their hands regularly (wash hands with soap for 20-30 seconds) or to disinfect their hands. The DeutschAkademie ensures that this is possible.
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette must be observed (cough or sneeze into the crook of the arm or into a tissue). If possible, touching eyes, nose and mouth as well as physical contact between students is to be avoided.
The measures became effective on 16.12.2021.
Compliance with the above measures is monitored and regularly controlled by the employees of the DeutschAkademie. This hygiene concept is made known to all employees by means of instruction and posting. If the official requirements change, this hygiene concept will be adapted accordingly. (Status: January 2022)
Persons who do not comply with the aforementioned requirements must be denied access to the DeutschAkademie or must be expelled from the premises by the staff.