EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONALISM AND JOY since 1999
A German course in our language school in Berlin Alexanderplatz involves experienced, professional instructors who are dedicated to teaching German. We draw motivation from the success of our students, from getting to know people from around the world and from the satisfaction that comes with helping our students.
Where can you take a German course with the DeutschAkademie?
Our language school was founded in 1999 inVienna. You can study German with us in the following cities:
- Berlin (on Wittenbergplatz and on Alexanderplatz)
- and Hamburg
We regularly test the latest course books to guarantee that you’ll only receive top materials with your German course. We have a proven programme: courses from Monday to Thursday, 3 hours per day (4x per week), optional supplementary courses on Friday (‘Plus course’) and optional grammar and conversation courses twice per week. It’s quite easy to switch from one DeutschAkademie location to another.
The philosophy behind our language school
The philosophy at the DeutschAkademie is the same as it’s always been:
- Quality, more affordable than ever!
- Success through Fun!
When we say ‘Quality’, we mean:
- proper assessment of skill level
- top German instructors to help you succeed. The DeutschAkademie uses its experience and clout to hire the best instructors for you
- competent and speedy resolution of problems
By ‘Affordable’, we mean:
- we’ve systematised and streamlined our processes to the point where we can offer you an affordable course price and additional activities. At our school, counselling and registration are naturally also free, even if you should opt against taking a German course with us (unlikely)
By ‘Fun’, we mean:
- learning German is fun! Many of our students are surprised at how interesting and lively it can be learning the German language. Our outstanding German instructors inject fun into this challenge: communicative elements, role playing, interesting and varied exercises and interaction with other students all help shape the learning process so that learning German is fun. Many students who don’t live permanently inBerlin extend their stay because they enjoy coming to their German course at the DeutschAkademie language school!
- Meeting other students from around the world is also an enriching experience. You’re certain to remember your German courses in Berlin for a lifetime.
By ‘Success’ we mean:
- thousands of students have successfully learned German with us, so we can say with confidence: your German will improve with us, step for step.
- We support you in the process — not just from a pedagogical point of view, but also with our hearts. Our professional and caring team in the front office stands ready to help you with any questions and problems related to the German course.
The DeutschAkademie Team in Berlin (Wittenbergplatz & Alexanderplatz)
Our Mission: Happy and satisfied participants!