Do you already possess a good knowledge of German but have lacked the opportunity in Berlin to make use of your skills outside your German course until now? Are you good at reading or grammar but not confident speaking German yet? Do you want to participate more actively in discussions in German? Then the conversation course of the DeutschAkademie is the perfect course for you!
Your conversation course in Berlin Mitte at Alexanderplatz at a glance
- Start: Every month across the year
- When: 2x per week (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday)
- Course time: 18:15-21:15 pm (other times in case of demand)
- Duration: 3 hours per day, 4 weeks, 24 hours (32 teaching units)
- Group size: 5-11 participants
- Level: From level B2 onward
- Price: 112,50€
- Course location: DeutschAkademie, German language school Berlin Mitte, Alexanderplatz
You need an advanced German level (level B2 or above) to attend a conversation course. This German course principally consists of speaking practice. The most diverse themes are discussed and expressiveness and fluency in conversation improved. For these courses no course book is required; the teacher will bring up-to-date and interesting course material along to class. Subjects up for discussion are always changing. Given this, conversation courses can be attended for many months.